1. First name
2. Last name
3. Place and date of birth
Lonigo (Vicenza), on 27.12.1932
4. Zodiacal sign
Capricorn, a very tough one...
5. Favorite dish
Spaghetti or tagliatelle, that’s to say pasta with any kind of sauce!
6. Favourite colour (except celeste)
Violet and Pink, the colour of flowers like pansies and roses... I am a romantic guy
7. My first bicycle
A Bianchi “Condor” with wheels of 26... in red colour!
8. Three adjectives to describe cycling
Exciting, tiring and... taking a toll!
9. Three adjectives to describe Bianchi
It makes you fall in love, it is safe and a quality product
10. In my life I feel I am: a climber, a long-distance racer, a sprinter, a support ruder
A long-distance racer
11.The podium of the most important things
Health, love, work
12. The most beautiful bike of all times
Bianchi Classic: and I have one
13.The most difficult climb I face
Colli Berici, in the Vicenza region
14.The best cycling-mate
Zanon, a friend from my childhood who unfortunately passed away
15.The most beautiful place I’ve seen
Alto Adige... Dolomites mountains, Bolzano, Trento... I love very much mountains
16. A place I haven’t been yet
17.The biggest regret (if any)
...to get married in my late years. I should have done it long before!
18. My talisman / a propitiatory gesture to ward off ill luck
...raise two fingers in form of horns...
19. The gift I wish to receive
Nothing special, the best gift is always a sign of gratitude and estimate from people around you
20. A sentence, a catch-phrase
Some passages from old Napolitan songs “O sole mio...” or “Torna a Sorriento...”